Our store is reopening on the 15th of June!
STORE REOPENING INFORMATION
- In line with government guidelines, the store will allow 10 people in at a time as a guide.
- A queuing system will be introduced outside along Brewer Street inline with social distancing rules.
- Multiple sanitiser stations will be placed throughout the store, there will also be access to sinks on the ground floor via toilet and customisation area.
- The store's layout has been designed to adhere to social distancing guidelines, meaning customers can stand two meters apart at all times.
- There will be fixed perspex screens at each pay point, all payments will be cashless card payments only.
- Customers will be able to try on clothing in our changing areas. Anything not purchased will be steamed then removed from the shop floor until the next day.
- The store will be thoroughly cleaned every morning, and then regularly sanitised throughout the day.
STORE OPENING TIMES (reduced hours)
FIND US AT
39 Brewer Street
Tel: 020 3946 3796
Our cafe will be open for takeaway drinks during store opening hours.
Tel: 020 3946 3797
FIORUCCI STORE RETURNS POLICY
Fiorucci Holdings Ltd will offer an exchange or store credit on any unworn item in its original saleable condition with the tags still attached within 28 days of purchase of production of your receipt. This returns policy is in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights, including your statutory right to claim a refund, replacement or repair where the goods are faulty or not as described.
We cannot accept the return of goods purchased online in our Soho store or the return of any items that have been monogrammed either in our Soho store or by an outside party.